Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver (GVRD) - Ceramic Coat & Tint

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m hoping RDI in Richmond will do some group pricing. Maybe with some accelerating discounts based on the cost of work to be done. Encourage Tesla owners to “shine and show” daily rides with full PPF and ceramic treatments. $7,600 is a lot of work to be done without any discounts.

I gave gleamworks a call today about it. I think if we have more he could give more than 10%? I may have two people that are interested in the opticoat pro plus no tint but want a group rate
I just finally got my M3 yesterday:). After doing a bunch of research I decide to visit RDI in Richmond and Ken Wilson at Autowerkes. I think both companies are very solid. I have checked their google and Instagram pictures/profiles and reviews.Looks like they work with M3 a lot. Ken is very firm on price, he works with Gtecniq and RDI Opti Coat distributor/installer. I’m still thinking between Gteqnic or Opti Coat... both companies same price. I’m not sure if those big bundle discounts come with quality..?

Hello everyone. I'm Igor from Gleamworks. I received few phone calls recently referring to this forum. Our vendor account is being set up, meantime you can ask any questions you have regarding to our services. Right now we have 2 Teslas in addition to BMW and Porsche in our shop for Opti-Coat Pro Plus ceramic coating, PPF, tinting and de-chrome, photos attached. Feel free to visit us if you want to check quality of our shop and services. We will also read more of what people ask and try to add comments etc. Thank you, Igor.

Attachments

• IMG_8260.jpg
    IMG_8260.jpg
    431.5 KB · Views: 132
Reactions: fidodido
Hello everyone. I'm Igor from Gleamworks. I received few phone calls recently referring to this forum. Our vendor account is being set up, meantime you can ask any questions you have regarding to our services. Right now we have 2 Teslas in addition to BMW and Porsche in our shop for Opti-Coat Pro Plus ceramic coating, PPF, tinting and de-chrome, photos attached. Feel free to visit us if you want to check quality of our shop and services. We will also read more of what people ask and try to add comments etc. Thank you, Igor.
Hi Igor,
I had called you about it earlier. Is there a way we can organize (google spreadsheet maybe?) to come in on our own schedule but still maintain the volume discount? Is there % off for more for more cars?

Has anyone found a place for center console wrap?
I bought Kenriko's warp from Amazon.com (currently USD$29.50), had it shipped to Point Roberts and drove across border to pick it up. I was quite nervous installing it on my own but after watching his instruction video and following it step by step, it's not that difficult, just needs to be patient, slow ans steady. Took me 1 hour to install it.
I suggest buying it from US Amazon if you have easy access across border. Canadian Amazon costs CDN $93.25.
US: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CZLGZRR/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
CA: https://www.amazon.ca/Kenriko-Tesla...words=kenriko&qid=1559154532&s=gateway&sr=8-2

Reactions: fidodido
Hi Igor,
I had called you about it earlier. Is there a way we can organize (google spreadsheet maybe?) to come in on our own schedule but still maintain the volume discount? Is there % off for more for more cars?
Hi Igor,
Yes, I remember you. Nice to see you here. Yes group on your own schedule is good, just pick some close dates. For group of 5+ people we could figure out some better deal, but we need to see how many people are interested. We can create closed group on Facebook as alternative to Google spreadsheet. Everyone from that group will get the same deal as well as ask questions or add comments. Let me know what do you think and I'll organize it.

I bought Kenriko's warp from Amazon.com (currently USD$29.50), had it shipped to Point Roberts and drove across border to pick it up. I was quite nervous installing it on my own but after watching his instruction video and following it step by step, it's not that difficult, just needs to be patient, slow ans steady. Took me 1 hour to install it.
I suggest buying it from US Amazon if you have easy access across border. Canadian Amazon costs CDN $93.25.
US: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CZLGZRR/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
CA: https://www.amazon.ca/Kenriko-Tesla...words=kenriko&qid=1559154532&s=gateway&sr=8-2

Wow, that is hugh price difference

Yes, I remember you. Nice to see you here. Yes group on your own schedule is good, just pick some close dates. For group of 5+ people we could figure out some better deal, but we need to see how many people are interested. We can create closed group on Facebook as alternative to Google spreadsheet. Everyone from that group will get the same deal as well as ask questions or add comments. Let me know what do you think and I'll organize it.

I'd be interested in ceramic paint protection plus rear window tinting. I'm picking up the car on May 31st

Hello Igor,

Thank you for the reply!

I am thinking that I want to have the opti pro plus and the basic tinting bundle- could you describe what /which windows is included and how much shading is done ( and that it is legal in Vancouver to do so?)
Yes, sure. That bundle includes rear side passenger windows and smaller once in behind plus back window tinted up to factory tinting area - 5 in total. You can choose any shade, but 2 most popular are 20% or 35%, we have samples at the shop to help you with the selection.

Yes, sure. That bundle includes rear side passenger windows and smaller once in behind plus back window tinted up to factory tinting area - 5 in total. You can choose any shade, but 2 most popular are 20% or 35%, we have samples at the shop to help you with the selection.

Can you pm me the best price you can do if we get enough people? I'm pretty sure i can get a few more.