Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver (GVRD) - Ceramic Coat & Tint

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can vouch for Igor and his team. They did a great job on my black model 3 with the opti coat pro plus. They also fixed up some paint issues from delivery. Great service and i'm very pleased. I dropped it off on thursday morning and i didn't want to rush them so i picked it up on saturday morning. Unfortunately i am waiting on tesla to replace my rear window so i can't get the tinting done until then. Pictures don't do it justice
IMG_9188.JPG
IMG_9193.JPG

Reactions: fidodido
Apparently, there are 2 kinda tint. Full tint and partial tint on the 5 pieces rear windows. And I'm not talking about the front windows.

I asked what the difference is and haven't got a reply yet.

Anyone here know the difference?

partial tint on rear window is for shops who can't or won't tint past the factory tint line, full tint is all the way up (either 1 piece or 2 pieces)

Reactions: Gleamworks
I read about $1500 for pro + tint; $1700 for pro plus + tint, and there is a 10% off on top of that for a group of 3 cars.

@Gleamworks is that right? how many windows does this bundle cover?

Im definitely interested. But would like to know the details before confirming.

For example, I'd like to have my windows tinted with ceramic tint, how much does that bump up the price?

Feel free to pm me or something @Gleamworks

Do we need a certain number of people participating? Did anyone end up getting the 3 or 5 people deal posted earlier? Do they count towards the number of people participating or are we starting from scratch?

(E.g.) if 3 ppl already took the deal, if we get 2 more do we get the 5 ppl deal? Or we need 1 more to re-qualify for a 3 person deal?

Im definitely interested. But would like to know the details before confirming.

For example, I'd like to have my windows tinted with ceramic tint, how much does that bump up the price?

Feel free to pm me or something @Gleamworks

Do we need a certain number of people participating? Did anyone end up getting the 3 or 5 people deal posted earlier? Do they count towards the number of people participating or are we starting from scratch?

(E.g.) if 3 ppl already took the deal, if we get 2 more do we get the 5 ppl deal? Or we need 1 more to re-qualify for a 3 person deal?

I'd like to know the detail on tinting as well. also if the ceramic coating includes the wheels. Seems the one @perfectg mentioned includes the wheels.

I read about $1500 for pro + tint; $1700 for pro plus + tint, and there is a 10% off on top of that for a group of 3 cars.

@Gleamworks is that right? how many windows does this bundle cover?
Hi @TomLee, sorry for the delay - busy days. Yes almost. Regular price for tinting $350, but you pay $250 only when purchased with Pro Plus, which is $1750 total. Special deal for 5 ppl is closed, but we can do 2nd round if you are interested - I'll DM you shortly.

Apparently, there are 2 kinda tint. Full tint and partial tint on the 5 pieces rear windows. And I'm not talking about the front windows.

I asked what the difference is and haven't got a reply yet.

Anyone here know the difference?

Hello. For rear side windows it is always passengers windows + small triangles behind them = 4 windows. For the back window we offer 2 types: 1. Partial tint that goes up the factory tinted area. 2. Whole back window up to the roof. From outside the difference is almost not noticeable, from inside you can see the difference. I could upload images if you interested. Thank you.

Reactions: 525SNAP