Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vanity Plates

Help me a pick a vanity plate for our model S Pilot and ev evangelist, so Which reads best?

• EV8OR

• EV8TR

• EV8TOR

Results are only viewable after voting.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A quick glance at #1 might make me think you were a surgeon with the "OR". But I still voted for it since the T is redundant in the others.

Now, if you had a plate frame that said "My other car is a B737" I'd be more inclined to get it :)

Domestic oil is ok, though?

Absolutely! Perhaps you and I chose Tesla and other EVs or high mileage ICE cars for different reasons. My purpose for purchasing a Tesla and high mileage ICE mobiles as well as solar panels etc is not because I give a $h!7 about the environment. I am (how would you say) a "climate change denier". So I have no problem with drilling our own oil, nat gas, coal etc... I have no problem paying for home sourced energy like those and others. I do have a problem giving my energy money to countries that then turn around and use that money to fund terrorists that want to kill me, my friends and my family.

So yeah, drill local baby... I am cool with that.

Reactions: eye.surgeon
Absolutely! Perhaps you and I chose Tesla and other EVs or high mileage ICE cars for different reasons. My purpose for purchasing a Tesla and high mileage ICE mobiles as well as solar panels etc is not because I give a $h!7 about the environment. I am (how would you say) a "climate change denier". So I have no problem with drilling our own oil, nat gas, coal etc... I have no problem paying for home sourced energy like those and others. I do have a problem giving my energy money to countries that then turn around and use that money to fund terrorists that want to kill me, my friends and my family.

Are you familiar with the concept of fungibility? Fungibility - Wikipedia

Get ready for a bunch of open-minded tolerant people to get crazy on you for questioning their religion.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: C_A_Braun