TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Vehicle configuration

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by octoad, Apr 26, 2018.

1. octoad

octoad Member

I went through the configuration, and uploaded drivers license and proof of insurance. All the steps show as “complete” except for m payment method. It shows “pending”. I selected to finance through my own bank or credit union. Is there anything else to do to get this to say “complete”? I don’t want to hold back the process. See the screenshot.

Attached Files:

2. ebmcs03

ebmcs03 Active Member

Same here. I don’t think there’s anything till you get a vin.

3. MistaEV

MistaEV Member

If you are financing through your bank, are you taking a check or will it be ACH? I believe if it is either of those, you would select cash. I *think* (I am not 100% sure) it will go to that status if you select loan as they may mistake that to mean you wish to get a loan through Tesla (well, a Tesla partner). I selected cash even though I will be using a bank check and it went to complete status.

4. trace

trace Member

Everything is fine and they actually don't require a payment (besides the $2,500) until delivery or shortly before.

• Informative x 1
  5. jtpassat

jtpassat Member

If you are not financing with Tesla then the answer is “cash”

• Like x 1
    • Disagree x 1
  6. TriNerd

TriNerd Member

Nothing you can do until VIN is assigned and your ISA contacts you.

You've graduated to the 'waiting for my VIN' line!

• Helpful x 1
  7. octoad

octoad Member

They actually had another choice, which was financing through a bank or credit union.