Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vehicle visualizations not showing up on screen

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Visualizations not showing other vehicles on my screen, only my vehicle is appearing on left side of screen. Can anyone help? Are there certain settings? When I picked up the Model 3 a few weeks ago, it was working fine. My current software is 2021.3.104. Thank you for the assistance.

You should check out this thread... although I dunno how helpful that thread will be for you hah.

You should check out this thread... although I dunno how helpful that thread will be for you hah.

I merged the thread you originally posted this reply in, with the one you linked, because its the same topic. I just mention this in case anyone is wondering why your post refers to the thread that its actually in. It didnt start off like that but I moved it, and didnt delete the post because its still relevant.

Reactions: holeydonut
FWIW, wife says the silhouettes for surrounding cars, traffic lights, stop signs etc popped in today. The blue ring around the autopilot icon went away as well.

Still on firmware 2021.3.106, and the car is at 215 miles. Wacky stuff...

Moral of the story, it took 2 weeks to magically resolve itself. Elon is right... it's always 2 weeks away...

Same thing is happening for me with my new Model S long range

The calibration was stuck at 99% after driving first 130 miles.

Then I restarted the calibration and drove another like 100 miles. Again the calibration got stuck at 99%.

Then a firmware update came. Drove another 30 miles on freeway (without restarting thr calibration) but it still stayed at 99%.

Restarted the calibration again and drove around 30 miles on 5 lane highway. Now the calibration is at 98%. I thought that the calibration is supposed to take 20-30 miles only. But no luck here.

Did you all drive in (at least) 5 lane motorway for at least 30 miles for the calibration to complete?

I don’t know what’s wrong with my vehicle. :(

My Model 3 has also started exhibiting this issue (2019 model). For the last 3 years the visualizations have worked flawlessly, and then a couple of months ago it started getting into this more (sometimes) where it doesn't see any vehicles around it, even on a busy 5 lane highway. When in this state, I'm unable to engage the cruise control, or the auto pilot. The issue mysteriously disappears sometimes (between driven on different days).

Has anyone managed to solve this?

My Model 3 has also started exhibiting this issue (2019 model). For the last 3 years the visualizations have worked flawlessly, and then a couple of months ago it started getting into this more (sometimes) where it doesn't see any vehicles around it, even on a busy 5 lane highway. When in this state, I'm unable to engage the cruise control, or the auto pilot. The issue mysteriously disappears sometimes (between driven on different days).

Has anyone managed to solve this?
Mine has started to do this today, how did you get it resolved?