Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Victoria Service Center Closed - Waiting List?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all,

Just wanted to find out if anyone else is waiting for an appointment at the Richmond SC? I've got some paint and alignment issues that I noticed upon pickup 3 weeks ago but they keep delaying my SC appointment due to it not being a 'safety-related issue' what with the current lockdowns.

I find myself a bit annoyed, as I have paint protection film booked in and won't be driving the car unless absolutely necessary until these issues are fixed and the film is applied. I have also had my Ford serviced, RWC done on a Corolla (for a sale event), and Audi oil change done all while in and out of various lockdowns so I am curious why Tesla think their hands are tied here.

Is anybody else waiting for an appointment? Would be great to know how long the wait list is for everyone else.

The excuse is probably that RWC, oil changes and services are all necessary for the safe and reliable operation of the vehicle.

paint defects not so much.

not sure about Vic, but nsw has dealer service centres allowed to operate, no mention of what they are allowed to do. A Ford dealer was happy to sell me random non critical spare parts without issue.