Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Auckland service centers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I went to try to schedule a service appointment today and the K road location isn't listed at all, only appointments at the new south SC. Obviously Auckland needed more service capacity so I'm glad to see the new location, but it's miles from us. Anyone know, is the K road location just booked out, and when do they release new appointments? Just want to schedule in the (second) WoF before 4 years ticks over so that the inspection is all under warranty...

So I went to try to schedule a service appointment today and the K road location isn't listed at all, only appointments at the new south SC. Obviously Auckland needed more service capacity so I'm glad to see the new location, but it's miles from us. Anyone know, is the K road location just booked out, and when do they release new appointments? Just want to schedule in the (second) WoF before 4 years ticks over so that the inspection is all under warranty...
K road probably booked out... been there a week before. they were under staffed but attending.

Was your Tesla on the first delivery shipment like mine in August 2019

I imagine so. I can't say for sure though, I got a "free" alignment last year because of suspension work under warranty (only cost me a month off the road waiting for parts...)
they did charge me for wheel rotation and service... Thanks for confirming, as I was conflicted, in past I never paid a dime with my Audis under warranty, all except major parts replacement (which never happened) was covered under warranty.

$34 Dollars and $75 for WOF. You must have got free data for life as my Tesla did.
I paid $62... tyre rotation $44, break fluid $18... they changed air filter but then had to drop charges as they didn't confirm with me and I changed it just few weeks before myself.
My Audi service used to cost heaps as almost 11liter oil, plus break and few other fluid and whole lot things for combustion cars... but never paid anything under warranty.

not complaining, just odd when less than 2 years old car well under 4 years warranty and we pay for small items like 20-40 dollars.

I paid $62... tyre rotation $44, break fluid $18... they changed air filter but then had to drop charges as they didn't confirm with me and I changed it just few weeks before myself.
My Audi service used to cost heaps as almost 11liter oil, plus break and few other fluid and whole lot things for combustion cars... but never paid anything under warranty.

not complaining, just odd when less than 2 years old car well under 4 years warranty and we pay for small items like 20-40 dollars.
It's so cheap to run a Tesla, and the tire wear is low, I keep tires at 44psi. I haven't changed the air filter yet as I hardly use air-conditioning. The auto-heated seats are always set to on.

Reactions: Audietron
It's so cheap to run a Tesla, and the tire wear is low, I keep tires at 44psi. I haven't changed the air filter yet as I hardly use air-conditioning. The auto-heated seats are always set to on.
I use the aircon, most i guess... as never drive with windows down... watch Australian netflix in Tesla... precondition car ever morning for scheduled departure, when only 2 weekdays I need it (stupid scheduling allows only 2 type of settings)... everything use aircon and filter.
winter is perfect... summer or hot days car creates puddle in garage when getting ready for scheduled departure...

$2700 AA price was in 2020
I use the aircon, most i guess... as never drive with windows down... watch Australian netflix in Tesla... precondition car ever morning for scheduled departure, when only 2 weekdays I need it (stupid scheduling allows only 2 type of settings)... everything use aircon and filter.
winter is perfect... summer or hot days car creates puddle in garage when getting ready for scheduled departure...
A small price to lay a towel on the garage floor for the comfort levels we get. You could have an oil tray🤣and it's now a water catcher tray and paint it blue😏

• Funny
Reactions: Ecoli and Audietron
$2700 AA price was in 2020

A small price to lay a towel on the garage floor for the comfort levels we get. You could have an oil tray🤣and it's now a water catcher tray and paint it blue😏
vicious cycle... from comfort of having car at right temperature, getting into drying towels or emptying oil tray or using leaf blower to whisk away water.... third one is what I do right now (Leaf blower and million uses)

Could be a new business opertunity You might be able to apply for some government funding for an in ground aquarium as a tourist attraction....profit

• Funny
Reactions: Audietron