Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Auckland service centers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm glad they opened a new location as they desperately needed the capacity. Can't help but think though that South Auckland wasn't the best choice. Maybe they also have plans for one on the north shore because there are absurd numbers of teslas around us these days.

• Love
Reactions: Audietron
I'm glad they opened a new location as they desperately needed the capacity. Can't help but think though that South Auckland wasn't the best choice. Maybe they also have plans for one on the north shore because there are absurd numbers of teslas around us these days.
Well.. they assume that people from North Shore can simply drive to other areas to get things done. That's why they have limited car dealers, restaurants, malls, entertainment venues for north shore.

I saw it mentioned, that while that area (south Auckland) might not be a big area for local 'sales', it was purposely, very near the airport.
So if you live out of town, easy to fly in and pick up your new car.
That made a lot of sense.

Also - cheaper area for the very huge building and easy enough to get to if you needed service.

I book well ahead for WOF and 15k service

Last year WOF Tesla Serice was running behind so they sent me home in an Uber and put $60 in my Uber account for return collection. I couldn't as for more.
Booking well ahead is easier said than done! At the moment they aren't opening any slots at K rd more than about a week and a half ahead, and once they open new slots they seem to go pretty fast. Plenty of slots at the south location though, if I were feeling cynical I'd say they're trying to "encourage" as many people as possible to drive out to the airport.

Reactions: Audietron
Booking well ahead is easier said than done! At the moment they aren't opening any slots at K rd more than about a week and a half ahead, and once they open new slots they seem to go pretty fast. Plenty of slots at the south location though, if I were feeling cynical I'd say they're trying to "encourage" as many people as possible to drive out to the airport.
not so good for environment.... just because got EV doesn't mean we should go out of our way to get something done.
no other places doing WOF for Tesla yet?