Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Video on App with Premium Connectivity Question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello community, just upgraded to "Premium Connectivity" last week - I have a Model 3, 2020. I can not see the option for using cameras remotely, one of the reasons for upgrading. Not sure if I'm missing something I'm not doing, or if anyone can provide advice. Thank you in advance :)

Which firmware version is installed in your car? I think you need 2021.36.8 or higher (it’s not in the FSD Beta builds). You also need the mobile app version 4.2.1 or later (current version is 4.3.0). The feature was initially available only on iOS, but I think they may have added Android support since then.

Reactions: rpiotro
Which firmware version is installed in your car? I think you need 2021.36.8 or higher (it’s not in the FSD Beta builds). You also need the mobile app version 4.2.1 or later (current version is 4.3.0). The feature was initially available only on iOS, but I think they may have added Android support since then.
Thank you for the reply. Looks like I have version: 2021.36.5.8 Not the latest? How would I update to i? As for the App, looks like I have version 4.3..0

Thank you in advance.

Reactions: Pkmmte
Thank you for the reply. Looks like I have version: 2021.36.5.8 Not the latest? How would I update to i? As for the App, looks like I have version 4.3..0

Thank you in advance.

You have to wait for it to be pushed to your vehicle. There is no way to "update to it" before its queued for your car. There are still plenty of us on various other firmware versions lower than the one that provides that feature, still waiting to get it (like me, for example).

You have to wait for it to be pushed to your vehicle. There is no way to "update to it" before its queued for your car. There are still plenty of us on various other firmware versions lower than the one that provides that feature, still waiting to get it (like me, for example).
Ah, that makes sense. Thank you for your response and I'll patiently wait for the update :)

Cheers