Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

VINs and Vehicle Deliveries - where is my car?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Phoned Tesla today got a VIN 831XXX, and my white Model 3 LR has not arrived Zeebrugge yet according to the delivery rep. Told late december, possible between Christmas and New years. Which means Grand Aurora, Glovis Crystal, RCC/Hoegh Amsterdam or Glovis Sun for me. December 28-31 seems to be the preferred dates told by Tesla in Norway regardless of which ship the car is on for those who have not arrived in Belgium. Still hoping for an earlier Christmas present.

For those of you in Norway waiting for a car from the "Triton Ace" I have high hopes for "Spica Leader" bringing it from Zeebrugge to Drammen via Bremerhaven, arriving in Drammen 29th of nov.

For Grand Aurora I think Spica Leader leader will maybe leave before they get a chance to get any cars from there.

So unless they brought the cars via train, they will hopefully arrive in Drammen the coming sunday :D

schedule spica leader.png

Last edited:
Reactions: lars667
Phoned Tesla today got a VIN 831XXX, and my white Model 3 LR has not arrived Zeebrugge yet according to the delivery rep. Told late december, possible between Christmas and New years. Which means Grand Aurora, Glovis Crystal, RCC/Hoegh Amsterdam or Glovis Sun for me. December 28-31 seems to be the preferred dates told by Tesla in Norway regardless of which ship the car is on for those who have not arrived in Belgium. Still hoping for an earlier Christmas present.

Same story here. Spoke to a customer rep at Tesla today, who said my car was expected to be delivered in Drammen at the end of December and that he thinks it's on the GLOVIS CRYSTAL.. Which I find odd as that ship is expected in Zeebrugge Decemeber 5th which means the car is in Drammen approximately one week later.

He also said that it might happen early january but they're working really hard to deliver all cars this year.