Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

VINs and Vehicle Deliveries - where is my car?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Say What? Im told Tromsø 15/12 to. And you say the car is in Drammen? Whats your VIN? Mine 824xxx. Delivery date confirmed by phone or in your Tesla account?
Delivery date confirmed by email last wednesday and on account. VIN is 818xxx. Tesla can «poke» your car If it is in range of 4G and get the location. I was told the cars most likely will go by train to Narvik (via Sweden!) or in some cases on trucks.

According to https://teslastats.no/ a whole bunch of Tesla Model 3 LR were registered in Norway yesterday, mostly in the 817xxx to 820xxx range VIN. These are presumable from the RCC Antwerp-load I'm guessing?

upload_2020-11-24_12-38-5.png

My M3 LR is in the 823xxx range according to my dealer, so I am hoping these come from the Triton Ace or Grand Aurora.

According to Tesla Registration Stats a whole bunch of Tesla Model 3 LR were registered in Norway yesterday, mostly in the 817xxx to 820xxx range VIN. These are presumable from the RCC Antwerp-load I'm guessing?

View attachment 611346

My M3 LR is in the 823xxx range according to my dealer, so I am hoping these come from the Triton Ace or Grand Aurora.
I don't suppose you know how to find this data for Sweden do you? I'm paranoid that my dream car will end up with a numberplate like POO123 or SHI11T cos the Swedes haven't excluded that as a possibility :eek:

• Funny
Reactions: apehest
Is there any logic in "OrderDate-VIN-DeliveryDate"?
I ordered my white performance 19:th October, got a text message from someone in the delivery team 10:th November with VIN MF835xxx and they told me over the phone that I should get a delivery date sometime between 28-31 December.
I have no idea which boat the car might be on

I ordered my white performance 19:th October, got a text message from someone in the delivery team 10:th November with VIN MF835xxx and they told me over the phone that I should get a delivery date sometime between 28-31 December.
They match orders to what inventory is on the ships, I expect, so the order date/vin number won't correlate necessarily, even if the vins on a given ship are sequential. Delivery date will obviously be tied to arrival date of the ship, and depend on last leg of the journey to you/ the SC.

Presumably the Performance versions is on either RCC AMSTERDAM or GLOVIS SUN, so that would match that estimate.
I've got a VIN MF838XXX myself.

Presumably the Performance versions is on either RCC AMSTERDAM or GLOVIS SUN, so that would match that estimate.
I've got a VIN MF838XXX myself.

Read the same on Facebook. A guy that had a Performance order was told by Tesla that his car is on Glovis Sun that just set sail to Panama and further to Zeebrugge. Expected in Zeebrugge 15 december.
I ordered a white/white Performance 19th of oktober and have vin 840...