Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

VINs and Vehicle Deliveries - where is my car?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you know that, or are you assuming? I think that lot was empty this morning, but the lot in my picture has been refilled during the day. Might be another intermediate lot somewhre. Wish I could see the full picture :)
risgarden2.JPG
risgarden3.JPG

I have my eyes on Iris Ace. She is scheduled for Drammen on Friday. She's been to Tyne (Newcastle) and Esbjerg after she left Zeebrugge. Not sure which berth in Zeebrugge she departed from, though. Probably not 509, then we would have spotted her.

Shipping Movements | Port of Tyne
Fartøy i vente – Drammen havn

Nice catch! I was sort of ruling her out since I saw she was going to Esbjerg, but now she appears on the Drammen schedule :D
Maybe our car is on there ! or maybe Spica Leader on sunday :)

Reactions: lars667
I had a call with delivery team and got told that my car is on Glovis Sun and that it was very doubtful if I would get the car before new year, the delivery coordinator said it was more likely that I got the delivery date in January.
Any way.. According to Mr Miserable we could expect the ship in Zeebrugge on the 15.th December, and then it takes about 7 days (right..?) to Drammen. That would take us to the 23:rd December, and I am pretty sure there will be a lot of cars for Tesla to deliver in few days.. so the expectations of getting the car in 2020 is starting to be low.. :/
I sure do hate wait :p

• Love
Reactions: lars667
So I wake up hoping to see Grand Aurora safely docked in Zeebrugge and she is still in the lock at the entrance to the port. That makes her now 30 hours late compared to her original planned arrival time. If that wasn't bad enough, from this point on her cargo goes invisible.... Or does someone have a way of tracking the trains? :oops:

We have another autoliner scheduled for Drammen this evening, AutoPremier, from Wallhamn. I think I have spotted her in the vicinity of Zeebrugge as well, but I am not sure. Looks like the previous port before Wallhamn could have been Bremerhaven. Probably just ID.3s :p:confused:

Edit: According to her schedule, Oslo-Bremerhaven-Wallhamn-Drammen, so probably not Zeebrugge then. Sorry, carry on.