Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

VINs and Vehicle Deliveries - where is my car?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had a call with delivery team and got told that my car is on Glovis Sun and that it was very doubtful if I would get the car before new year, the delivery coordinator said it was more likely that I got the delivery date in January.
Any way.. According to Mr Miserable we could expect the ship in Zeebrugge on the 15.th December, and then it takes about 7 days (right..?) to Drammen. That would take us to the 23:rd December, and I am pretty sure there will be a lot of cars for Tesla to deliver in few days.. so the expectations of getting the car in 2020 is starting to be low.. :/
I sure do hate wait :p
When did you order? I suspect mine is on the same ship, but delivery team said that they could not give that information. I ordered 5th. November and car was produced 8th. November.

Is there any knowledge on how my tesla will get here? It came with Grand Aurora to zeebrugge, but as i understand, Grand Aurora wil go to singapore next? I live in Norway and wounder if it comes by ship (drammen) or maybe train? I have no idea!?
I ordered the Tesla 25. October, but thats all the info i have..
I dont have a delivery date yet, but was promised desember :) cant wait to see my TM3LR :)

Is there any knowledge on how my tesla will get here? It came with Grand Aurora to zeebrugge, but as i understand, Grand Aurora wil go to singapore next? I live in Norway and wounder if it comes by ship (drammen) or maybe train? I have no idea!?
I ordered the Tesla 25. October, but thats all the info i have..
I dont have a delivery date yet, but was promised desember :) cant wait to see my TM3LR :)

The only concrete info is that I have seen is that Prometheus Leader is coming to Drammen 6th of December , after visiting Zeebrugge and Bremerhaven. But there could be other ships before that as well as possible trains. There is a ship coming to Drammen tomorrow and one on sunday but neither of these have any cars from Grand Aurora as she arrived to late for that.

https://uecc.com/pdfschedule/schedule.pdf
Second page second column you'll see Prometheus Leader

Tesla Norway is now doing a mass delivery for the higher vin's, 823*** at least, these cars are presumably from Triton Ace, but have seemingly not come by boat to Drammen. The location is also not that close to Drammen so this lends credibility to the presumption that these have come by rail.

In the Netherlands, most cars (LR/P) seem te be delivered in the last two weeks of december (according to the Tesla sales person I spoke with). Is it correct to assume they are on Glovis Sun?

I am also wondering: How is the rest of the trip from Zeebrugge to Amsterdam? By train/trucks/boat?

Tesla Norway is now doing a mass delivery for the higher vin's, 823*** at least, these cars are presumably from Triton Ace, but have seemingly not come by boat to Drammen. The location is also not that close to Drammen so this lends credibility to the presumption that these have come by rail.
(Either that, or they are en-route still on Iris Ace, which is passing 4km outside my window right now)