Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

VINs and Vehicle Deliveries - where is my car?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I almost got the same Vin number: 237XXX. Why do you think its on the Glovis Sun and not the LAKE GENEVA ETA 3 Jun?
I'm just curious, I also hope its on the Glovis Sun offcourse. :D
I have VIN 237xxx too! It's a company car so I'm not the registered owner, and as a result I have no car connected to my Tesla account yet and therefore cannot see any ETA. @Sjefket-nl do you have an estimated delivery around 12th June as @CaptainBurrito does?

Soo I ordered my M3 LR AWD at the begining of this month and there is still no estimated delivery date, tho I found a VIN in the source:
5YJ3E7EBXMF957XXX . Anybody want to make an educated guess with regards to which of the 3 carriers en route from the US its most likely on. I've only received an SMS hinting at medio june.

Soo I ordered my M3 LR AWD at the begining of this month and there is still no estimated delivery date, tho I found a VIN in the source:
5YJ3E7EBXMF957XXX . Anybody want to make an educated guess with regards to which of the 3 carriers en route from the US its most likely on. I've only received an SMS hinting at medio june.

Almost same as me. VIN 954XXX, my uneducated guess is that it was on LAKE FUXIAN or it is on GLOVIS CHORUS. Fingers crossed it was on LAKE FUXIAN and arrived this morning in Drammen with SPICA LEADER, but could also be on City of Oslo coming in to Drammen tonight.

So many if's and maybe's, should probably just sit back and wait. Delivery out of Bodø for me, so will probably be 3 - 6 weeks from Drammen to Bodø anyway.

Almost same as me. VIN 954XXX, my uneducated guess is that it was on LAKE FUXIAN or it is on GLOVIS CHORUS. Fingers crossed it was on LAKE FUXIAN and arrived this morning in Drammen with SPICA LEADER, but could also be on City of Oslo coming in to Drammen tonight.

So many if's and maybe's, should probably just sit back and wait. Delivery out of Bodø for me, so will probably be 3 - 6 weeks from Drammen to Bodø anyway.
Same here - ordered M3LR beginning of May with VIN969XXX - estimated delivery June04-18. My guess (based on nothing, actually) would be Glovis Chorus. Let's see ;-)

I just got confirmed yesterday that the vessel carrying my Model 3 LR with VIN 957*** is the Lake Fuxian which now is at Emden, GER.

Haha same here! its also a company car. So I got no car connected on my Tesla account. And yes I have, my SA said that boat will arrive on 5 Jun (so i think its the Lake Geneva, thats on a early arrival atm) and will get delivered around 12tj June.
Ok, thanks! Corresponds to another Swede that ordered the day after I did (and got VIN 237xxx too). He has an estimated delivery of 8-22 June, so most likely it's Lake Geneva!

VIN 959XXX here, estimated delivery June 8:th. Didn't get an SMS or anything yet :/
Is the VINs sequential or random?
VIN’s are sequential, they must be. Delivery date may not make sense ( a later vin delivered before an earlier one), but this is according to logistics, place of delivery, land transportation, paper work...
Your delivery date is already appointed. Almost there... anyway, if in doubts, just give ur tesla representative a call.. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: G00NERJ
Any ships to the west of norway from zebrugge anytime soon? Tried to search my self but couldnt find any.
Any ships to the west of norway from zebrugge anytime soon? Tried to search my self but couldnt find any.
There Has been previously a ship called auto pride that has made that journey to Tananger and on to Bergen

picture courtesy of marine traffic! 🤣

Attachments

• D42C3BBB-2CA7-40E8-AEA3-89B261FAC2C9.png
    D42C3BBB-2CA7-40E8-AEA3-89B261FAC2C9.png
    938.9 KB · Views: 66