Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

VINs and Vehicle Deliveries - where is my car?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Soo I ordered my M3 LR AWD at the begining of this month and there is still no estimated delivery date, tho I found a VIN in the source:
5YJ3E7EBXMF957XXX . Anybody want to make an educated guess with regards to which of the 3 carriers en route from the US its most likely on. I've only received an SMS hinting at medio june.
I reckon it’s Glovis Chorus it came across on.. Another guy with a 959vin said he had confirmation from his SA, that it would be on that ship. What happens after the drop at zeebrugge is anyone’s guess?

I thought it was for sure autoeco but that has now gone onto Malmö in Sweden.. another one to look for might be Glovis chorus? That actually arrived at zeebrugge with my car on it 959xxx and has now gone onto bremehaven which is where I’ve been informed the boats go before Tananger.. it’s currently at anchor outside Bremehaven

Reactions: OmgPony
I thought it was for sure autoeco but that has now gone onto Malmö in Sweden.. another one to look for might be Glovis chorus? That actually arrived at zeebrugge with my car on it 959xxx and has now gone onto bremehaven which is where I’ve been informed the boats go before Tananger.. it’s currently at anchor outside Bremehaven
Akranes is mentioned on other forums. Leaving rotterdam now.

Reactions: G00NERJ
Glovis Chorus it is then. Weve got simular VINs so fingers crossed =)

Reactions: Redbug and G00NERJ
GLOVIS SUN remains in Zeebrugge and since she is scheduled to arrive in Southampton on Monday evening we can expect her to depart early tomorrow morning.

LAKE GENEVA continues to maintain nearly 17 kts as she crosses the Mediterranean.
She is currently off the north coast of Algeria and should transit the Straits of Gibraltar tomorrow morning.
She will arrive off Zeebrugge on Thursday night.

View attachment 667809

GLOVIS CENTURY is currently about 720NM SE of Halifax, Canada.
She finally updated her AIS yesterday which shows an ETA for Zeebrugge of 0100 local time on Saturday, which she can easily achieve.
It looks like she will enjoy a smooth crossing for the remainder of her voyage.

View attachment 667810

HYPERION RAY is the ship that I believe will be coming to Southampton, and possibly Zeebrugge as well.
She continues to cruise up the Red Sea towards Suez at just under 16kts.
Her transit of the Suez Canal now looks like it will happen on Tuesday and I estimate her arrival into Southampton will be on 9 Jun.

View attachment 667811

GLOVIS COUNTESS is the final ship of Q2 to depart Pier 80 for Europe.
She is currently about 180 NM off the coast of Nicaragua making just under 17kts..
I estimate her arrival in Zeebrugge will be around 14 Jun.
Having said that, I still don’t know when to expect her to conduct her transit of the Panama Canal - I suspect she is aiming to transit on Tuesday.
The good news is that although the hurricane season is upon us, it still remains very quiet at the moment and there is nothing brewing that should affect her in the next week at least, fingers crossed. Nevertheless, her canal transit will probably be greeted with frequent thunderstorms and heavy rain.

The GLOVIS COUNTESS competition will be the last one this quarter and will promptly close for new entries as soon as she enters the Panama Canal.
All you have to do is guess where she will be at midday UTC on 10 June. It's free to enter and there is no prize - it's just a bit of fun! ENTER HERE

View attachment 667812
Satellite data supplied courtesy of marinetraffic
Hello, I ordered my tesla m3 SR+ The 24/04/21 from stavanger, Norway (west coast). havent received any text messsage from tesla and i dont have any estimated delivery on my tesla account or vin nulber.. they say delivery will be middle juni, do you believe my car will be on any of these ships? Thanks mate