Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Volk Racing / Gram Lights / ADVAN Racing Wheels - Authorized Dealer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Our client James slick black Model S Plaid on shiny Gold TE37 Ultra M-Spec

"Track Pack Spec"
20x10 +30 / 20x11 +32

20240404_192128.jpg

Supporting Accessories
Project Kics Neo-Chrome T1/07 Monolith Lug Nuts
N2itive Lowering Links
N2itive Adjustable Rear Camber Arms.

---
More color options and specs available. Please message or email [email protected] to inquire about ever-changing inventory status on these highly-coveted wheels.

MODEL+ is an authorized RAYS Wheels dealer. Exclusively offering and supporting authentic RAYS wheels and accessories.

Shipping Worldwide 🌎

With ski season pretty much over, I finally had time to get the new Rays Gramlights 57DR (Semi-gloss black) wheels put on today. Went with 19x9.5 ET35 with 265/35/19 Falken 460AS tires. Fitment is perfect for me and these tires are pretty quiet and smooth. Thanks again Danny for the excellent pricing, service, and shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_0762.jpg
    IMG_0762.jpg
    907.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0764.jpg
    IMG_0764.jpg
    737.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0768.jpg
    IMG_0768.jpg
    643.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MODEL+
With ski season pretty much over, I finally had time to get the new Rays Gramlights 57DR (Semi-gloss black) wheels put on today. Went with 19x9.5 ET35 with 265/35/19 Falken 460AS tires. Fitment is perfect for me and these tires are pretty quiet and smooth. Thanks again Danny for the excellent pricing, service, and shipping.
Pleasure is mine! Such a clean and timeless setup.

Thanks,
Danny

• Love
Reactions: bmwmkc323i
Danny is the man. I bought a set of TE37s for my winter wheels, slapped some 255/40-19 Hakkapeliitta R5s on, put on three coats of ceramic and bolted them up with Project Kics Monolith lugs. The car was unstoppable all winter and these are the coolest set of snows I've ever had.

In the dining room for ceramic coating

Wv5ZcHHh.jpg

What a set of wheels!

k5jUoWQh.jpg

gTmyKzGh.jpg

I was in a pinch getting them on before the snow so I 3D printed some center caps, just to keep the muck out

v98P1x3h.jpg

The ceramic coating was awesome, no matter how filthy the car got the wheels looked perfect

nM3NSJGh.jpg

ToF1asoh.jpg

They look so good I don't want to take them off

LrtR52Vh.jpg

znZ360vh.jpg

Wheels aside, Danny was great to work with. He was quick to get back to me over email, helped me out with a lug cap issue, I can't recommend buying stuff from him enough.