Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vorsteiner CF lip kit, can't wait!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@extreme_jon,

Can’t wait to see the photos! What color is your 3? I assume you’re getting them color-matched?

Ski

I test drove a Model 3 Performance and was blown away by its performance and fun factor. I walked into the local Porsche dealership with intentions of buying a new car. After my test drive, I told the sales I was sold...on a Tesla! I took delivery last Friday of Midnight Silver Metallic.

Jon, see if you can get some pricing info when you drop it off :)

No pricing available yet. They are hoping to have kits available, "End of Q1." I'm hoping sometime in the next 2 months.

While I was there, they installed the first set of Vorsteiner 20" VFF-109 in the world! These are available for pre-order with shipping expected end of February. Color is Carbon Graphite.

Attachments

• IMG_5986.JPG
    IMG_5986.JPG
    570.5 KB · Views: 360
  • IMG_5986.JPG
    IMG_5986.JPG
    570.5 KB · Views: 330
  • Love
Reactions: doczila
Any info yet on if the rear decklid spoiler will be available as a separate purchase?

Only update I’ve heard is everything should be done by the end of February. They were referring to the molds being completed and the first set of carbon fiber parts being fitted.

Pricing should be announced sometime between the unveil and end of the quarter. I can’t wait!

My car already performs like the AMG of Model 3’s, now I’m ready for it to look like one

I just got some news of the pricing:

Front Lip $1495
Track edition rear diffuser $2695
Rear diffuser $1895
Side skirt $1995
Trunk spoiler $1095

Also some nice pics:
D8175331-0462-44CE-BEE3-0FBEB81B4B7C.jpeg
D6A3312C-2F23-46B0-970B-7917256ADC6B.jpeg

The dealer told me they are open for pre-order, no estimated delivery time though. I probably would go for the front lip and track diffuser first. The spoiler seems generating too much drag for me, would prefer the unplugged ones.