Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Vorsteiner VOLTA Model 3 Aero Kit 10% off Pre-Order through July 7th!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New from Vorsteiner! Full Carbon Aero Kit for all versions of Tesla Model 3. Available as gloss or matte. (Matte is an additional 1k and 10 day lead time) Kits are currently shipping Late August/Early September.

Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber is constructed of the finest Autoclaved Pre-Impregnated Carbon Fiber. Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber provides superior stiffness, aerospace strength and durability compared to traditional hand laid carbon fiber composites. Through July 7th use discount code "Volta" for 10% off all Carbon Aero Pre-Orders and All Vorsteiner Flow Formed Wheels. Experience the difference where design meets engineering and products are load rated for EV's and purpose designed to endure the increased loads from high torque motors.

48133630871_ea17e0dc7b_z.jpg
48133658923_e1149ba6f1_z.jpg
48133717302_81b06791a4_z.jpg
48133656183_744976e914_z.jpg
48133624431_3a165b52fc_z (1).jpg
48133713872_6019b92bd5_z.jpg

Last edited:
New from Vorsteiner! Full Carbon Aero Kit for all versions of Tesla Model 3. Available as gloss or matte. (Matte is an additional 1k and 10 day lead time) Kits are currently shipping Late August/Early September.

how much additional would the matte be for just front or front and sides? Is it an additional 1k for each piece? How do you go about pre-ordering matte? I don’t see it as an option on your page.

Most likely in the 75-300$ range depending on how much of the kit you get. We will work with customers on the shipping costs. Whatever it ends up being is what we will charge we aren’t going to Mark up the shipping costs.

Sounds good.

Question. Description says pre-impregnated CF which is dry carbon? If so doesn’t it naturally come out matte and glossy is typically clear coated to make glossy?

Sounds good.

Question. Description says pre-impregnated CF which is dry carbon? If so doesn’t it naturally come out matte and glossy is typically clear coated to make glossy?
You are correct. Everything is coming from the factory with gloss. This is a post-production solution I negotiated where a layer of matte clear coat is being applied over it. Getting it with no coating I.e. raw isn’t an option unfortunately.

Just for clarification, the current package on your store comes with the track version of the spoiler (it doesn't state this)
We are only offering the track style for right now. I have added a drop down that defaults to, and only gives you the option for the track one for now. I don't know how long it will be for the other one so rather than have people in limbo I will add that when we have a confirmed ETA.