Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Vorsteiner VOLTA Model 3 Aero Kit 10% off Pre-Order through July 7th!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not until we get some specs from you or Vorsteneir on what this actually does performance wise for the car....wind tunnel testing numbers, CoD effects..... weight of pieces...etc....any real effect on range....and the like. Thanks!

Ski

Not until we get some specs from you or Vorsteneir on what this actually does performance wise for the car....wind tunnel testing numbers, CoD effects..... weight of pieces...etc....any real effect on range....and the like. Thanks!

Ski
Wind tunnel and COD stuff is crazy money to perform. Simulations in software maybe but real world testing is cost prohibitive at this price point. Even other vendors have said the same thing in regards to their aero. I will see about getting weight specs but I doubt I can have anything before the sale ends.

Reactions: Skione65
Would love to place an order. But without a pic of the grill area and confirmation I won’t have fitment issues. I’m going to hold off.
What grill area? I have more photos. Fitment wise if you know vorsteiner from their BMW widebody kits and guntherworks for carbon Porsche’s you wouldn’t have any concerns about fitment. This isn’t cheap alibaba crap. You’re getting what you pay for. If enough of you express interest at a later date I can see about getting the promotional pricing back.

Reactions: Skione65
How Is the front lip mounted? Just double sided tape? Or bolted?
Front lip is bolted and double sided tape. (Honestly anytime I’ve done front lip spoilers I’ve bolted it on in addition to tape regardless of whether the manufacturer says it’s necessary. It’s worth the added security.) The rest of the kit uses factory mounting points.

What grill area? I have more photos. Fitment wise if you know vorsteiner from their BMW widebody kits and guntherworks for carbon Porsche’s you wouldn’t have any concerns about fitment. This isn’t cheap alibaba crap. You’re getting what you pay for. If enough of you express interest at a later date I can see about getting the promotional pricing back.

Front lip is bolted and double sided tape. (Honestly anytime I’ve done front lip spoilers I’ve bolted it on in addition to tape regardless of whether the manufacturer says it’s necessary. It’s worth the added security.) The rest of the kit uses factory mounting points.

That first post was a mistake lol...I thought I was replying about another lip I’m considering.

Does the front lip use any factory mounting points or need to drill?

4E0B5BB6-B889-4BAC-82C7-FC4CBF63E208.jpeg
That first post was a mistake lol...I thought I was replying about another lip I’m considering.

Does the front lip use any factory mounting points or need to drill?

You’ll need to drill but it’s not anything crazy.