Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wagga to Cooma over the Snowy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I always seem to take that highway in the other direction. I can make it to Gungadai Supercharger in my 1/2020 SR+ from Cooma without even overcharging it. Though I always stop for a nice long break on one of the three-phase destination chargers at Tumut River Brewing Co. It removes any hint of anxiety, even without sampling their brewed produce!

Wagga is a bit further off the range than Gundagai, so maybe consider that stop at Tumut for a full sit-down lunch.

Cheers. Yes, it is the 2022 RWD. Was thinking I could go through Canberra but just seems a bit of an out of the way to do it. It would be great if they got a fast charger at Tumut. Even a destination charger at Adaminaby đź‘Ť

Thanks for that. If it was winter and some snow it would definitely be very tight. I think I would be confident going from Cooma to Wagga since there's a lot more down hill. Tumut or Talbingo really would be a good place even for a 50kw charger đź‘Ť