Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X 7 Seat ONLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At this point I am at the phase where I need to touch and see the car myself to confirm that the car exists
yea, but i got the text and an email from the delivery advisor guy, car is scheduled to be delivered in the next 2 weeks and filled out the financing so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ who knows guess its coming and the site is wonky with edd as always

this is black with creme int w/ fsd

yea, but i got the text and an email from the delivery advisor guy, car is scheduled to be delivered in the next 2 weeks and filled out the financing so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ who knows guess its coming and the site is wonky with edd as always

this is black with creme int w/ fsd
I hope that is the case, but a case study can be made in what not to do to your customers from the Model X saga.

We just got VIN'ed yesterday: White on White, 7 Seater, Long Range. EDD: August 24th-August 27th. We will post pics/experience when we pick up in Bend, OR. We spent the day prepping the garage to host our newest Tesla!!
And here she is!! 15 months waiting for our beautiful baby! They had to keep her at the service center for 2 weeks due to a high voltage error code and loud battery whining noise too. We finally took delivery yesterday as they cleared it as a safety issue and will most likely be fixed with a firmware update in the next week or so. We are more than thrilled to have our spaceship home.
Resized_20220913_144312.jpg

And here she is!! 15 months waiting for our beautiful baby! They had to keep her at the service center for 2 weeks due to a high voltage error code and loud battery whining noise too. We finally took delivery yesterday as they cleared it as a safety issue and will most likely be fixed with a firmware update in the next week or so. We are more than thrilled to have our spaceship home.View attachment 852477
Congrats!!

Reactions: ElectricGhosty
Pushed back again today to 09/25-10/11 from 09/18-10/9 - I guess a 2 week window now is more narrowing, but still that Oct month, ugh, not sure if I’ll make q3 push. Shall see.
Wow, just after posting this, I just got VINNNNEEEEDDDDDD!!!! Apparently miracles do happen….15 months! 7SAXCAE5XNF362XXX…..very excited to finally be a VINNER! Really appreciate all your support, of course esp Honeyfist and Lexus….and everyone who made the wait bearable and who shared their excitement, experience, and pictures with with all of us waiting, I will definitely post some when I finally pick up this thing!

Wow, just after posting this, I just got VINNNNEEEEDDDDDD!!!! Apparently miracles do happen….15 months! 7SAXCAE5XNF362XXX…..very excited to finally be a VINNER! Really appreciate all your support, of course esp Honeyfist and Lexus….and everyone who made the wait bearable and who shared their excitement, experience, and pictures with with all of us waiting, I will definitely post some when I finally pick up this thing!
Awesome!!! Post pics when you take delivery!!

• Love
Reactions: Kitt9000
Congrats!! Kitt!!! You made it!! I’m truly happy for you a lot!! Thank god!!🎉🎉🎉

Congrats!! Kitt!!! You made it!! I’m truly happy for you a lot!! Thank god!!🎉🎉🎉
Oh very thankful for the VIN and thanks for sharing the excitement of this with me! Still waiting for them to allow me to schedule delivery date, I assume that they’ll let me know via txt and/or website can I can schedule that?

Hey and love the pics of your car esp the white interior which our orders share in common! Looks like you and the fam have gotten nicely comfortable in the X! I wanted to ask where did you get those pockets in the back of the drivers seat? I may have to order those as well.

Reactions: EV3_ and lexus26
YAYAYAYAYYAYYAYAY!!!!! Congrats, Kitt9000!!!!! So very, very, very happy for you! Now go and pick your choice of celebratory drink! haha

Oh very thankful for the VIN and thanks for sharing the excitement of this with me! Still waiting for them to allow me to schedule delivery date, I assume that they’ll let me know via txt and/or website can I can schedule that?

Hey and love the pics of your car esp the white interior which our orders share in common! Looks like you and the fam have gotten nicely comfortable in the X! I wanted to ask where did you get those pockets in the back of the drivers seat? I may have to order those as well.
I would like to chime in about those back protectors even though my seats are black and in addition to how did you black out your emblems?

I would like to chime in about those back protectors even though my seats are black and in addition to how did you black out your emblems?
7E27A12C-ECE6-46A5-8063-366DD9E7F092.jpeg

Bought this. They have 2 options. Their title doesn’t mention about x but it still fits. Love them. Protection is the primary but also the pockets on both side is really helpful too.