Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X 7 Seat ONLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A lil date tweakage this morning but the window shifted entirely to September now: EDD is September 9 - September 30.

Just got this via text -- no VIN yet, same EDD:

Good afternoon - Mitch with Tesla. We anticipate your vehicle arriving soon to our Seaside location. Have you decided on financing? The easiest most seamless method would be Tesla lending, lowest rates of 4.49%. If you plan on financing thru a 3rd party your bank or credit union, you will need an MVPA motor vehicle purchase agreement - that names the back as the lien holder. We will happily prepare & email out to you. 1. What is the name of the bank? How much are you planning onf financing? Please reach out if you have additional questions or need assistance. Tesla Delivery Team

This thread has done a great job at temping my expectations for my wife's MX 7str. I ordered it Nov 2021 with an initial delivery date of Oct'22. Since then it's been pushed to "Feb 18-May13". So based on the anecdotal timeline on this thread manufacture is about 5 months behind.
Being that she's in her 2016 MX it's not the end of the world as her car is still pretty great.
I was just kinda hoping to get it sooner so her '16 could be sold while the used market was still hot.

PS. I ordered her 1st MX in 2014, so we waited about 2 yrs for that one, and I ordered my Plaid MS on battery day, and that one took about 2 yrs, so I guess we are coming out ahead with the new MX.

Reactions: Kitt9000
I just got an update this morning, dates moved finally to 3 week window, Sep 18th - Oct 9th from previously Sep 17th - Oct 22nd. They asked me to confirm whether I’m paying in full yesterday, but I said likely financing, so they changed my order page for me to do that, which is done now as well. Hope this is the last Edd change before VIN! 🤞
I got moved to 9/16 - 10/5 from 9/17 - 10/22. No update from Tesla about payment.