Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X 7 Seat ONLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
BA9E1CDA-6A72-48D4-8041-93C01D9C4189.png

One more!

I did email my SA 2-3 weeks ago, and all he could say was he expects an update to it “soon”…maybe thinking of starting to bother him every 2 weeks now. And he hasn’t answered my question about if he has seen any 7-seaters roll by here in the LA area….basically just generic BS.

My experience with Tesla SAs is that they have no clue, they make up answers as they go, don't fault them, company does not give any guidance or information to them, so they just wing it, use their answers as humor and not anything more

• Informative
Reactions: Kitt9000
Called the Fremont number posted elsewhere on this forum: 510-897-4860….someone called me back since hold time was long, I think its probably someone who’s not actually in Fremont. He says he sees a delivery estimate of June under my order. I asked, “sorry, are you sure it says that?!”, since that is a new update of any kind. He says yes that’s what is says currently. And he confirmed he sees my 7 seater model X specs with OD June 8th, 2021.

Well at least that’s some sort of update, hope that’s true in some way shape or form!
If I were you, I will not raise my hope unless you see on your account/app and updated date, what does your app say? use calls to Tesla as waste of time or entertainment, don't take anything they say seriously

Reactions: Kitt9000
Nice! a white color, first X date range for a white one we've seen I think.

If I were you, I will not raise my hope unless you see on your account/app and updated date, what does your app say? use calls to Tesla as waste of time or entertainment, don't take anything they say seriously
Oh yes, not relying much on anything they say. At least learned that much for sure in the last 11 months of having this car ordered! But just hoping...my app/site still says TBD, so nothing there to write home about.

Reactions: lexus26
Hi all,
Few minutes ago, i received (App) the EDD for my LR 7-seater for my 03/2021 order in Canada !
May 27 - June 17
RN 1145xxxx and no VIN yet so i won't hold my breath...
At least, some action !
THat's a great sign, Canada too. You're certainly headed in the right direction! Thank you for sharing this.

With these ranges into Mid-June, I would think we should see more specific date ranges in the next couple of weeks in order for Tesla to meet their Q2 numbers by end of June.

Happy Friday, fellow 7 seaters! We have at least 3(?) new date range changes. I see every new information as GOOD information. My birthday is at the end of this month and I am WISHING so hard that I can get a date range by then or would it be far fetched to hope to get the car on my birthday?!?!? haha.

Either way, the light at the end of the tunnel seems much closer than two weeks ago!! 🥳

Happy Friday, fellow 7 seaters! We have at least 3(?) new date range changes. I see every new information as GOOD information. My birthday is at the end of this month and I am WISHING so hard that I can get a date range by then or would it be far fetched to hope to get the car on my birthday?!?!? haha.

Either way, the light at the end of the tunnel seems much closer than two weeks ago!! 🥳
Friday the 13th :oops: