Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X 7 Seat ONLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yea there should be an SA (Or SA team?) assigned to everyone, although SA answers are also vague and they seem pretty uninformed as is the Tesla way. I found out who that was, when I contacted [email protected] and the person there re-directed me to my SA for questions. I'm not sure if txting back the number that originally txted you "congrats on your order" what seems like eons ago, would reach the SA.

Yea there should be an SA (Or SA team?) assigned to everyone, although SA answers are also vague and they seem pretty uninformed as is the Tesla way. I found out who that was, when I contacted [email protected] and the person there re-directed me to my SA for questions. I'm not sure if txting back the number that originally txted you "congrats on your order" what seems like eons ago, would reach the SA.
That’s what I thought. I chat with the agent from the website and it says that they will contact SA from the delivery location for my order and let that person to contact me but never heard anything from my SA whoever it is.

That’s what I thought. I chat with the agent from the website and it says that they will contact SA from the delivery location for my order and let that person to contact me but never heard anything from my SA whoever it is.
Yea, Maybe email order support, I think George or whoever is behind that email should redirect you to an SA. At least you will have someone's name and email to check up on your order every now and then. Just something I guess even if they may not be very useful...

Reactions: honeyfist301
Is it me or…….

1. I think they planned this all out to have people change to 6 seaters first because it yielded more profit. And the only reason why they went with 5 seater next after all the 6 seater upgrades because of supply’s shortages: no third row bench needed.

2. When they finally open fhe 7 seater floodgate, it will go pretty quickly with the orders as lots of people switched to a six seater or 5 seater already.

So 7 seater has ALWAYS been my first choice as I want the maximum passenger capacity. But there were a millions times I wanted to change it to the 6 seater config as my husband and I are sharing one car at the moment and it’s not fun….

So I’m holding tight and wishing hard that the only change our July EDD will make is giving us a date range.

I am going to stick with 7 seat order, if they stop making it then I don't know what I will do, there are plenty of options on 5 seat EV-SUVs, at much lower price range, don't see spending 6 figure on 5 seater, did not like 6 seater as Tesla has designed, my friend has 6 seater Model X, no seat back pockets, no cup holders, no armrests on caption's seat which I found bit spartan and not luxurious for 6 figure vehicle, 7 seat better meets my needs, if not then most likely I will go for some other brand 5 seat EV-SUV

HAHA. Just wanted to share this:

I texted my SA asking for the status of my order. And of course he said the only thing he can see is July EDD. He added that he put in a request to have my order be placed on the "priority list". Aside from the (doesn't mean much) response, I am still thankful that his is a very nice person, is always responsive and is very positive.

Received mine today, no panel gaps that I can see so far will do a closer inspection tomorrow. I think I lucked out since I received it in the middle of the quarter and not at the end.
Congrats! that is really good to hear everything looks good on your end! Agree, that its very nice you got mid-quarter. I think with the long wait, I wouldn't mind getting end of quarter build but would inspect it very closely though as suggested on these forums! Just wondering if the service center said anything about if they are seeing increasingly more 7 seaters or perhaps yours was a one off? Please share some pics if you can entertain the rest of us here as we wait. :)

Trying calling the number 5108974860, you will have to wait or leave your name and number and someone will sure get back to you.

I contacted them Last Friday and even thought the status show's July as estimate date the guy on the other end said you will get your car in June (he could not tell or confirm any date).

Reactions: msjodilynn1
I finally got my SA information and actually, we have already met at showroom at near by mall! I’m gonna ask him to male note for priority list on my order.
ok great, wow, already identified SA and a meet and greet within hours! that dedication level should automatically put you on the priority list for sure. ;)

I am always confused by this priority list thing, lot of Tesla reps, including at my local store at the Mall have said there is no such thing when asked. So I'm not sure if it is real or not. If it is, then I need to email my SA ASAP again!

ok great, wow, already identified SA and a meet and greet within hours! that dedication level should automatically put you on the priority list for sure. ;)

I am always confused by this priority list thing, lot of Tesla reps, including at my local store at the Mall have said there is no such thing when asked. So I'm not sure if it is real or not. If it is, then I need to email my SA ASAP again!
TBH, I don’t remember who she was but she (Actually, my SA was SHE lol)said we have met already. At that time, she didn’t say anything about it. That’s why I didn’t know who my SA was.
I agree with you about that priority list thing but, just trying. There’s nothing to lose!

Reactions: lexus26
TBH, I don’t remember who she was but she (Actually, my SA was SHE lol)said we have met already. At that time, she didn’t say anything about it. That’s why I didn’t know who my SA was.
I agree with you about that priority list thing but, just trying. There’s nothing to lose!
Ah ok that explains it! Cool how your SA was so local! for sure, I agree, nothing to lose really by requesting to get on some sort of priority status, esp if someone else w/ a 7 seater rejects their order.

Reactions: honeyfist301