Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X 7 Seat ONLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw those posts too. Feeling bad but seems like it’s only happening to the six seaters? I’m sorry but they got their production run. It’s time we get ours? 😊

I still have my June-July. Because of those posts, I’m super paranoid and checking every 15 minutes.
That’s what i did too! I was so afraid to go back to Dec to April range so refreshed several times in a minute!!! Luckily, still in the range but, hold on a sec, I’ll be back. It’s time to refresh it again.🎰

That’s what i did too! I was so afraid to go back to Dec to April range so refreshed several times in a minute!!! Luckily, still in the range but, hold on a sec, I’ll be back. It’s time to refresh it again.🎰
Just checked mine as well, still later than I had hoped, but staying at a date range of Sep10 - Nov 19 so far. And I agree w/ lexus26 also, 6 seater deliveries had a nice run! 50% of them have the cars they ordered in our sheet looks like while we 7 seaters stand at single digits percentages in delivery.

• Love
Reactions: honeyfist301
We ordered January 2021. About two weeks ago on May 13th, our date range changed from July 2022 to May 29 - June 19. Then this past weekend it changed again to October 13 - December 22. Been a looooong wait already and was bummed to see it change this drastically

We ordered January 2021. About two weeks ago on May 13th, our date range changed from July 2022 to May 29 - June 19. Then this past weekend it changed again to October 13 - December 22. Been a looooong wait already and was bummed to see it change this drastically
I ordered June 2021 and its showing me the same October 13 - December 22. :( Am so exchausted

Everybody situation and needs are different, but patience wins the day. Had they delivered last october which was the original EDD, I would have never bought the IONIQ, which i thoroughly enjoy.

The forums have been therapeutic and have helped me remain patient and optimistic. That first 7 seater delivery meant A LOT!

Reactions: GENVT
Interesting update: overnight my date range went from "May 30-June 20" to "May 28-June 18". So it moved earlier by two days (5/28 is two days from now!), but still no VIN. Scared I'll refresh one of these days and be in the "Dec-Apr '23" crew...
Trying to take a neutral perspective: none of the dates mean anything until a VIN is assigned.

Either way, I’m trying my very hardest to stay positive. Who’s with me?!!?👍

Is there anyone who went back to Dec 22-April 23? Looks like it’s happening to someone in other room. I’m still in Jul to Sep range.
I'm still holding steady at June 16 - July 21. Still no Vin despite refreshing every 20 minutes. Can't the app sense my excitement! Ha
Tesla you win
I'm ready to give up and pay $12k for (currently) useless and overpriced FSD if it means getting mine sooner.
I contemplate this every day. My husband has FSD and although certain aspects are nice, (signal notification and auto lane change) I just don't know if it's $12K nice. Hmmm..... runs to find magic 8 ball.