Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X 7 Seat ONLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My understanding is that charging cables are no longer included on all new deliveries regardless of order date. I could be wrong and hoping someone here can clarify for us.
I took delivery on May 14th and can confirm the charger was included. It’s based on your order date - as long as the order was placed when Tesla used to include the cables with the vehicle. Picked up at Fremont.

1653574191600.png

RUH-ROH! Now It’s getting REAL. Ordered on my wife’s birthday last year 4-22-21.

Thanks. My EDDs have pretty much changed similarly with everyone in this forum. I was May earlier in the year, then July like everyone else. Then got the jump to 2023, and then I made my first post when I got the june date range. My VIN could have came last night or this morning. I actually read the forums more than check the app. Like reading other peoples cards before looking at your own.

Reading the other forums, it was more nerve wrecking because there seemed to be so much action and zero on mine. This specific forum leveled expectations out. That’s why I decided to go ahead and join.

Hang in there. It seems like our time has come. The general experience of other members seems to be generally true. Which is a long way from even believing if they were going to make the 7 seaters at all.

Now I am wondering if I want to stick with FSD.

Thanks. My EDDs have pretty much changed similarly with everyone in this forum. I was May earlier in the year, then July like everyone else. Then got the jump to 2023, and then I made my first post when I got the june date range. My VIN could have came last night or this morning. I actually read the forums more than check the app. Like reading other peoples cards before looking at your own.

Reading the other forums, it was more nerve wrecking because there seemed to be so much action and zero on mine. This specific forum leveled expectations out. That’s why I decided to go ahead and join.

Hang in there. It seems like our time has come. The general experience of other members seems to be generally true. Which is a long way from even believing if they were going to make the 7 seaters at all.

Thanks for the info! I was contemplating the FSD too. I rode in my brother’s Y yesterday and watching him activating it while we were on the freeway bc he has to read an important work email was pretty cool.

From that, I decided to keep my FSD. Im assuming you ordered before all the price hikes. So since the car has appreciated in value during our looooooong wait, I see it has using that “savings” to pay for the FSD. Haha.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info! I was contemplating the FSD too. I rode in my brother’s C yesterday and watching him activating it while we were on the freeway bc he has to read an important work email was pretty cool.

From that, I decided to keep my FSD. Im assuming you ordered before all the price hikes. So since the car has appreciated in value during our looooooong wait, I see it has using that “savings” to pay for the FSD. Haha.
Plus, when Tesla eventually relases the true Full Self Driving that can drive anywhere, you get it over a software update and dont have to pay extra to get FSD. FSD seems to increase a lot nowadays, so I think it is good for the long run.

Reactions: lexus26
There def is a FOMO component to it, right? Believing that if it fully realized, it will either be a much more expensive option or “included” with the car along with even more of a price hike. Wish i would have been around when it was $2k. The logical guy punch is the argument of taking that 10k and buying tesla stock. If it’s released in 5 years, your ROI should be enough to buy it at whatever price it is then.

From what I’m reading, most of what I would use are features in autopilot. I enjoy driving but i will admit on the highway letting the IONIQ drive itself is not too bad. Still a bit creepy tho.

By the time it’s released, I may be a senior and really want/need it! lol

Reactions: lexus26

Hey congrats. Just wondering where are you located and what were your jun range?

Is there anyone who went back to Dec 22-April 23? Looks like it’s happening to someone in other room. I’m still in Jul to Sep range.
I saw those posts too. Feeling bad but seems like it’s only happening to the six seaters? I’m sorry but they got their production run. It’s time we get ours? 😊

I still have my June-July. Because of those posts, I’m super paranoid and checking every 15 minutes.