Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X 7 Seat ONLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered June 17,2021. I got a edd for July 8 to august 28. I’m wondering if I got sooner edd cause I ordered with fsd?

I ordered end of January ‘21 with fsd and my current EDD (since the weekend mass update) starts in mid June through late July. I’m also close to Fremont so delivery time shouldn’t be a factor.

Of course these edds are all estimates but do seem to correlate to order date chronology from what I’ve seen on this forum.

I ordered end of January ‘21 with fsd and my current EDD (since the weekend mass update) starts in mid June through late July. I’m also close to Fremont so delivery time shouldn’t be a factor.

Of course these edds are all estimates but do seem to correlate to order date chronology from what I’ve seen on this forum.
Data point: I ordered in April 2021 and added FSD on January 2022 (hoping it would help with me EDD), I’m close to Fremont as well I think my EDD is exactly the same as yours, mid June through late July. Hoping it will narrow down more as the date gets closer.

I'd agree with you except that my current EDD is October 13 - December 22. Ordered January 2021 with FSD too

I nice to see things finally moving and folks getting VIN's. Personally, I'm numb from waiting. I'll get the call someday, and I'll probably be on the toilet when the phone rings.
You are lucky. Able to get the call wherever you are. My workplace doesn’t have connection. Only wifi. I only can get FaceTime audio. I don’t think they will call via FaceTime audio. Will miss the call.😭

A6EE0A45-82C3-43C6-9DAA-277DE1078F35.jpeg

Moved 2 days, Previously May30-June20 … 🫣