Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X 7 Seat ONLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No worries. Thanks for clarifying. Just curious as to why you decided against it? I am actually in an opposite situation. I did not specify a trade in at the time of order, but now I am considering it to make things more convenient. But never received any message about a trade-in. So I appreciate the info you and @Miguel Sanchez provided.
Sorry, I shouldn't say I "decided" against it, at least not yet. I did provide my current vehicle VIN and mileage to Tesla for their quote but have not heard back yet. I've just been seeing some posts on other forums here that carmax usually gives the best value (and from prior experience with them) so that's my plan. I'm in no rush to get rid of my current vehicle so whatever the best value - that's what I'll take. Hope that helps.

Reactions: lexus26
No worries. Thanks for clarifying. Just curious as to why you decided against it? I am actually in an opposite situation. I did not specify a trade in at the time of order, but now I am considering it to make things more convenient. But never received any message about a trade-in. So I appreciate the info you and @Miguel Sanchez provided.
They also provided this website on the text itself Trade-Ins if you want to learn more about the process.

• Helpful
Reactions: lexus26
45FB77B1-7D66-4E3F-8513-019274327BB8.png

SA texted me today. Was able to schedule delivery.. OD 01/28/21 .. 499 days of waiting on day of delivery. Still waiting on MVPA.

Last edited: