Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X 7 Seat ONLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally, Tesla Insurance is available for Maryland!
Everything’s ready for me now.
F13BB80F-9A2B-4372-94D3-DA652D662863.png

Reactions: lexus26
View attachment 833394
Confirmed by my SA. Happy that it’s coming, sad that it would be within the next few WEEKS not DAYS!! Still happy, really happy.
Very excited for you! I think they most likely over estimated rather than under estimate. I have a GOOD feeling it will come sooner than stated. One advice for you. If you can, bring someone else with you to check out the car. I have to admit I was in ecstasy and it was because I was able to since I brought a whole army with me to for check for issues. haha.

Reactions: X-FACTOR
Very excited for you! I think they most likely over estimated rather than under estimate. I have a GOOD feeling it will come sooner than stated. One advice for you. If you can, bring someone else with you to check out the car. I have to admit I was in ecstasy and it was because I was able to since I brought a whole army with me to for check for issues. haha.
Yes. Tesla should learn this from Apple. If you go to their forums people complain about the initial wait, but invariably post a "OMG my system is coming early!!!!" message. And since people forget about the initial long delivery time projection once they get the product, creates brand loyalty.

Reactions: lexus26
My configuration is Long range 7 seat, white exterior, black interior, 20”inches wheels, plus FSD.
Also, contact the Tesla team if you trade in the old vehicle and want to transfer current plate to the new Tesla. It can save your registration fee and they won’t accept transfer plate on delivery day.