Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wall charger gen 3, webpage never loads

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TMThree

Mar 28, 2019
USA
Hello, I just installed a gen 3 wall charger and after I told it breaker size and local wifi info, the website served from the wall charger never finishes loading. I wanted to have it check for firmware updates but this is all I see:

1627591997014.png

I tried restarting the wall charger (disconnect at breaker), and using my computer and phone, but both show this same loading icon.

Any ideas? It's been like this for over 30 minutes.

Hello, I just installed a gen 3 wall charger and after I told it breaker size and local wifi info, the website served from the wall charger never finishes loading. I wanted to have it check for firmware updates but this is all I see:

View attachment 689637

I tried restarting the wall charger (disconnect at breaker), and using my computer and phone, but both show this same loading icon.

Any ideas? It's been like this for over 30 minutes.
Normal...

After you use the web page to commission the charger (picking options) the page functionality is done. You can hold down the button on the charger like 10 to 20 seconds I believe and put it back into commissioning mode to get to the web page again, but then after a period of time, it will go back to nothing-ness. I figure at some point, they will add real functionality to the HPWC (maybe not direct, but though the tesla/account site or your app)...

But from what I've seen and read, that's all you get, for now... Would love for someone to say I'm WRONG! haha

Reactions: TMThree