Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Want a free Model 3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Difficulty: must move to North Carolina and have your birth certificate with you whenever you go to the bathroom.
What can I say? Practichem has gender neutral bathrooms. Every NC blueberry *and* raspberry who expressed in the state considers HB2 stupid. So do I. Please don't hang the entire state for this.

Naw I gotta go clean my gun for varmit huntin' tomore mornin'.

I don't believe the CEO still has 10 reservations, now that the reservations have been culled back to a max of 2. But even if he did, these new employees would have to wait 18 months for delivery of their company car. It's going to take the CEO several years to fulfill his promise to all the current and new employees.

That said, I think it's a creative idea to attract talent and attention.

I don't believe the CEO still has 10 reservations, now that the reservations have been culled back to a max of 2. But even if he did, these new employees would have to wait 18 months for delivery of their company car. It's going to take the CEO several years to fulfill his promise to all the current and new employees.

That said, I think it's a creative idea to attract talent and attention.

Not hard to get 2 in his name, 2 in his wife's name, 2 in the COO's name, 2 in the COO's husband/wife's name, rinse, repeat.

At least until they open up fleet sales/reservations.

Not hard to get 2 in his name, 2 in his wife's name, 2 in the COO's name, 2 in the COO's husband/wife's name, rinse, repeat.

The article said that 15 existing staff would also get M3s. That would be 25 vehicles in all. Assuming this guy has a chance of getting 25 vehicles at one time, it's a good way to attractive staff now, try them out, then fire the ones that aren't working out before the cars arrive.

So a small North Carolina company that makes scientific instruments is looking for 10 new employees, who will also get a free company-leased M3. When the CEO put his order in for 10 vehicles, I wonder if they cut him back to one car? Hmmm, scientific instruments. Interesting.

Raleigh company offers a Tesla for every employee

Company web site here:

https://www.practichem.com

One has to give this guy credit for having a knack at manipulating the media. He drove far more eyeballs to his site with this ploy than any headhunters could. Well played Mr. Demarco, if you ever decide to start a marketing company, I want to invest.

Reactions: NoEggs