Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Want to Buy - 22" Tesla Luggage Carry-On AND/OR Men's Black Soft Shell Jacket

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

XHokie

Supporting Member
May 27, 2016
NoVA
Hi Folks -

Trying to get a head start on some holiday shopping for a couple of Tesla family members, and two items I know that are at the top of their lists are:

• The 22" Tesla Luggage Carry-On (4-wheeled spinner w/ Tesla Logo) - I believe this is harder to find because it's a referral gift, after a certain number of referrals.
  • The Men's Black Soft Shell Jacket in XXL size - Surprisingly, this seems incredibly hard to find on the Tesla Store site. I've checked for this on the store for a couple of months now and it never shows up as in-stock or available in the size I need. Currently, it only shows the Small size as being available in the Black color: Tesla Store link

If anyone has either of these items that they haven't used, with tags, and are willing to sell it at at reasonable price to help make someone's Christmas special this year, please PM me.

TIA!

You might try ebay, one seller has the luggage listed. Seems expensive.

Thanks for the info, but you're right. What he/she is asking for on eBay is a rip-off. While I understand the current rare availability of the luggage, I'm not paying Tumi prices for it. Sorry, that's just stupid...

I would not be surprised if one day, Tesla adds an entire line of luggage to their online accessories store. Other car manufacturers have done it, usually partnering with some other brand.