Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Want to swap my Black Unplugged Performance new Fascia Bumper for your pre-facelift Bumper? Must See

SilverGS

Nov 3, 2016
Ontario
SilverGS - Absolutely not is yours no problem. I am going to Supreme in Pleasanton on Weds and will have them remove the spoiler then it is yours.

Sorry for the delay and Thank you for the positive comments
How was your visit to the body shop? Car is all ready for the trade in now?

wagner1968

Mar 17, 2020
Austin, TX
Hey Folks, I am trading in my car for a new Model S Performance and I wanted to see if any Bay Area folks would want to swap out my Black Unplugged Performance new fascia Bumper for your ovoid nosecone bumper in Solid Black. I also painted my factory side rockers and rear valance to match.

For the bumper the labor is $300 to do the swap, plus make me an offer for the bumper. If you wanted the entire body kit, the labor is $800 for that plus make me an offer for the entire kit. Unplugged Performance sells the new fascia bumper unpainted for $2995 plus tax and shipping from Southern California Unplugged Performance Refresh Front Fascia System for Tesla Model S

There are a couple of catches here, first being that this has to take place this week in Pleasanton (I take delivery on Saturday) second is that it has to be Solid Black. If those criteria fit, this will be the best deal ever for you! Take a look at the pictures and reach out to me with any questions.

View attachment 514977 View attachment 514978 View attachment 514979 View attachment 514980 View attachment 514977 View attachment 514978 View attachment 514979 View attachment 514980
Do you still have it available

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC