TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Want to trade my 2011 Lotus Exige S260 Final Edition for Tesla Roadster

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by S260, Feb 15, 2013.

1. S260

S260 New Member

#1 S260, Feb 15, 2013
    Last edited: May 17, 2013
    Interested in getting a Tesla Roadster

Changed my mind :)

2. vfx

vfx Well-Known Member

I bet you do!

:)

3. vfx

vfx Well-Known Member

I've traded drives with Elise, Exige and Ariel Atom owners. All were floored. There no denying that silent constant acceleration that forces a smile on you and your passenger at every stop light.
    I would point out the Roadster's drivetrain is near mouse silent compared to your machine but the upper end of the car; windshield, mirrors, soft top top are all Lotus donor parts and actually generate a lot of wind noise, something you would never notice unless you were shut down and coasting at 60 mph.

Good luck!

4. vfx

vfx Well-Known Member

I love the Evora. Looks like the Roadster's mother. Unfortunately once you go full electric power as your DD, the Evora ends up being more of an unflattering Mother-In-Law.

5. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

Welcome to the forum, S260. I hope you end up in the Roadster driver seat soon. I'm sure there's still a few dinosaur drivers that will give you a good price for the Exige. It's definitely a looker, though a loud one. :)