Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wanted Black Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking for Model X. I am a cash buyer in California.

Exterior: Black
Interior: Black
Seating Config: 6
Trim: Carbon (not wood)
Year 2017

I had a new on ordered, went to pick up and body was badly miss-aligned by doors, they sold before fixing and looking at options for used version. Sorry if I post in wrong place, or missed info in spec.
Thanks.

Year 2017

I had a new on ordered, went to pick up and body was badly miss-aligned by doors, they sold before fixing and looking at options for used version. Sorry if I post in wrong place, or missed info in spec.
Thanks.

Cannot you not see the "wanted to buy" section?....maybe new members cannot see it?

Reactions: P85_DA
the FS and WTB forums are under the "Marketplace" sub forum category and not listed under the menu bar FORUMS where most people look. you have to click on the little home/house icon to see all the other categories, including the general talk and regional forums. not super intuitive if you are new here, but once you've perused TMC enough you will find it after a while ...

Year 2017

Thanks.

I have one for sale pm me please.