Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Wanted. Chadmeo adaptor.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Why do you need a Chademo Adapter in Lawrenceville, GA with the new Tesla SuperChargers 8.5miles away at The Mall of Georgia opening soon hopefully next week and 49 miles to Athens, GA and 26 miles to Decatur, GA?

In addition to the above mentioned locations I have a charger at home and at work...BUT I will soon be traveling to Gatlinburg. No supercharging available there. I love driving the moutain route and would be able to make it but would have 0 battery left to drive around town and get back home.
Id have to make a detour to the Knoxville supercharger, just trying to avoid that.
All that being said, do you have one for sale?

Why do you need a Chademo Adapter in Lawrenceville, GA with the new Tesla SuperChargers 8.5miles away at The Mall of Georgia opening soon hopefully next week and 49 miles to Athens, GA and 26 miles to Decatur, GA?

Blair, nice talking to you today. Thank you so much for lending me your chademo adaptor. What a nice guesture!
Hopefully we get to meet up soon, and like I said your more than welcome to come by the restaurant anytime, your lunch is on me!