Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: one model 3 18 inch Aero rim. Just 1 rim

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I need to buy just 1 model 3 aero 18 inch stock rim. Must be in great condition with no bends or curb rash. Must be willing to ship to south texas 78552. Please pm me if you can help me.

Attachments

• 22039A97-4C56-40EA-9651-BF41C39CF083.png
    22039A97-4C56-40EA-9651-BF41C39CF083.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 94
Search FB-M for the chicago area. I believe there are several folks selling 1 or 2 more than reasonably. MN maybe, I don't recall at the moment. Most folks tell me shipping them via UPS is trivial, maybe $25. Should be pretty easy to solve, most folks won't care too much about shipping. Mind you some folks freak about it too, so...

I’m looking for oem as one of mine has an ugly curb gash
We had my wife's M3 for 45 minutes before she pulled into a parking space too close to the curb and scraped a rim. I did my best not to say "slow down" and held my breath for almost an hour before I let loose. I wonder if the side mounted cameras couldn't be set up to warn the driver about getting too close to a curb when parking?

In a traditional "air breather" one gets feedback to the steering wheel via the hydraulics if you are hitting a curb with your wheel. Not the same in a Tesla. Once you are at the curb...damage is done. Why can't there be an alert on a Tesla?