Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Warranty and Inspection on M3 Delivery Day?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone,

I am scheduled for pick up on 12/1 for my M3 at 4PM, and I go on vacation 12/2. This gives me little time to inspect the car properly as 4PM it’s already getting dark. Hoping the car is received sooner so that I can schedule a sooner time, but my SA booked this time tentatively due to the time crunch.

Anyway, my question is, I know Tesla gives 3 days or 100 miles to inspect the vehicle. I won’t be here for that. After that time, if I notice cosmetic issues or panel gaps, do I have to just live with them? Or are these still covered by warranty?

Thanks!

• Funny
Reactions: GOVA
Hello everyone,

I am scheduled for pick up on 12/1 for my M3 at 4PM, and I go on vacation 12/2. This gives me little time to inspect the car properly as 4PM it’s already getting dark. Hoping the car is received sooner so that I can schedule a sooner time, but my SA booked this time tentatively due to the time crunch.

Anyway, my question is, I know Tesla gives 3 days or 100 miles to inspect the vehicle. I won’t be here for that. After that time, if I notice cosmetic issues or panel gaps, do I have to just live with them? Or are these still covered by warranty?

Thanks!
I was given 100 miles regardless the time frame.