Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Warwick Northbound SuC on M3 map

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

CMc1

supercharge.info editor
Supporting Member
Aug 2, 2019
North, UK
Weird things happening to this location. The map was finally updated last week to show more than 2 stalls as CCS, albeit incorrect total amount. These stalls were updated back in August/September with CCS, but still show incorrect stall numbers on the map. (Like other locations).

However on Friday, as people were plugging in/out the map was showing weird number of stalls available. Total 3-6 (when in fact there’s 8). Photos taken within few mins of each other.

Screenshots showing both 3 and 5 TOTAL.

B1611C39-40A5-48FF-96E4-84A7D95FCBCD.jpeg
A861D515-F434-4411-8B0C-3858F97AB8CB.jpeg

can you legally access the chargers without going on the motorway ?

I do where I can get access - i.e. no barrier / code-number needed.

e.g. I have used cross country roads from A1 to Woodall (Southbound), the access road to the Southbound Supercharger, and then the Access road back ... and then the other Access Road to the North carriageway, and then gone North up the M1. There are cameras, but i figure they will think I was on the M1 Northbound and diverted to the Southbound to charge ... and was just coming back again.

But don't take my word for it ...

• Helpful
Reactions: Bernard_S
Quick question on this charger site, can you legally access the chargers without going on the motorway ?
You can certainly access. Signs say authorised vehicles though. If you look at Google maps satellite, you access from Fosse Way road, Northern access road on to the site. Follow the road around to the south of the lorry parking area, and there is a small access point (Yellow box on the map, between the two car parks) onto the main car park, in front of the main service station building.

I’ve been doing it for several months without issue. Sometimes get lorry driver looking as I drive past the lorry park, but I think it’s because the road marking is poor, and not easily identified as two-way. So they think I’m driving the wrong way, into oncoming traffic. But directional arrows are there, faintly (and on satellite map).