Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wawa plans to double number of its Tesla super-charging stations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Article in yesterday's Philadelphia Inquirer:

Lori Bruce, a spokesperson for Wawa, said the company now has 16 stores with Tesla Superchargers with plans to double that by the end of 2020. Wawa’s newest store planned with Tesla Superchargers is being built on Route 73 in Maple Shade, next to Uno Pizzeria & Grill. Bruce said it’s projected to open by December.
Wawa plans to double number of its Tesla super-charging stations

Pie-in-the-sky wish list of Wawa SuC locations:

Rt. 30, Lancaster, PA
Rt. 61 Hamburg, PA
Broadcasting Boulevard, Wyomissing, PA
West Chester Pike, West Chester, PA
Rt. 422, Royersford, PA
Rt. 202, North Whales, PA
West Chester Pike, Upper Darby, PA
Cockeysville, MD
Westminster, MD
North DuPont Highway, New Castle, DE
Delsea Drive, Franklin, NJ

Reactions: Xenius
Rt. 61 Hamburg, PA

this one would be huge. there's literally no fast charging in/around that area.

wife and i are originally from schuylkill county but now live in southern california...once every few years we drive home for christmas, but since getting my model 3 (and hopefully eventually a model x) we haven't been able to figure out a way to make it work since we'd be limited to 120v charging at my brother-in-law's house for the entire trip.

a supercharger at hamburg would allow me to fill up every week or so (if needed) and the trickle charge wouldn't be as much of an issue....not to mention it's a good location for anyone on 78, roughly halfway between harrisburg and allentown. i was thinking cabelas when i originally requested hamburg as a location, but wawa would work just as well.

Reactions: madodel