Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wayback machine help

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

PWlakewood

Jan 9, 2019
US
So I've been going rounds with tesla customer service about supercharging on my S. I've tried and tried to find the archived web page from 2013 for supercharging but have had zero luck. Any help would be appreciated. I was told supercharging was added at the time of purchase to my car but they will not provide me the purchase paperwork from 2013. If it was indeed added back then I should have free unlimited lifetime and not the 400 kwh a year.

• Informative
Reactions: Watts_Up
Why is it free?
We want to encourage Model S owners to take road trips.

Will it always be free?
Yes, Superchargers will be free to use for Supercharging-enabled vehicles for the life of Model S.
Which is why im challenging Tesla on the 400kwh per year they say I still have even though my tesla account shows pay per use. I've talked to 4 different people at tesla about this and the only one that was able to get me get me any answers at all was my SA at Bellevue square tesla.

Where is that from. Is it current. I'm not selling just want what I'm supposed to have

I wish you luck I have a similar battle that has been in progress for almost a year now. They love to deny everything these days even with written proof, easy to do when there is no accountability. Hopefully you can get the documentation you need and they won't ignore it but it may be a long road.

I wish you luck I have a similar battle that has been in progress for almost a year now. They love to deny everything these days even with written proof, easy to do when there is no accountability. Hopefully you can get the documentation you need and they won't ignore it but it may be a long road.
I dont mind it being a long road as I dont supercharge that often and it's more about principle and that tesla is taking something away that was paid for and not honoring what they wrote.