TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Vendor We are now carrying AlloyGators for your Tesla

Discussion in 'Florida' started by First Impression, Oct 12, 2015.

1. First Impression

First Impression Local Vendor - Florida

Serving Tampa, Sarasota & Southwest Florida
    #1 First Impression, Oct 12, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2015
    We are now carrying AlloyGators for your Tesla Wheels

We are happy to announce that we're now carrying and installing AlloyGators Wheel Protection. The absolute best protection against curb rash damage for your factory wheels.
    Colors available in stock are Black, Graphite, Red and Silver. Other colors can be special ordered.

The special price for Tesla owners on a set of 4 AlloyGators installed is $275.00 (a discount of $25)

Below is a picture showing all colors available. For more info or to schedule your Tesla, please contact me at (813) 846-3891 -Pete

Alloy Gator.jpg

2. RDuke

RDuke Member

I was the first to have Pete install AlloyGators on my new Tesla back in June'15. It was well worth it! The car is wider than my previous ride, and it took some serious getting use to, to prevent rubbing the wheels against curbs (especially when parking at the end of a lot, and sometimes in cornering).

My AlloyGators are a bit chewed up in a couple of spots now, having done their job in saving the rims.

3. First Impression

First Impression Local Vendor - Florida

Serving Tampa, Sarasota & Southwest Florida
    Thank you for your feedback Sir.

- - - Updated - - -

Some examples

Tesla.png Tesla 1.png Ferrari.png DSC_3401.JPG alloygator-6.png