Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

We expect your delivery in 3 - 6 weeks (LR AWD)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's not ideal, but pretty much anywhere you can walk into a dealership and walk out with a car the same day. They still have over 2 weeks to get that settled. Plenty of time, IMO. Even for the few states that require insurance on that specific VIN.

Yes, and I did that with my outback. But I didn't have to prove insurance to Subaru or the dealer. I notified insurance company and the dealer dealt directly with the insurance company for the rest.

Tesla just prompted me to make final payment before delivery but my trade in info is gone. They gave me an offer 4 days ago and I told my SA that my pay off amount has changed since I submitted my trade in. I was waiting for my SA to update my pay off amount before accepting the trade in offer. They uploaded the lending agreement on my account which have the VIN on it but not my trade info. VIN is 37XXX

Anyone been in this situation before? My SA is super not responsive. It takes him days to get back to my emails.