TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Web app to display text messages?

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by CurrentRide, Jul 20, 2017.

1. CurrentRide

CurrentRide Member

A common complaint in these forums is the lack of text message Bluetooth integration between the car and our phones. It seems to me that a web app to display text messages may be a work-around. Is anyone aware of a product that may fit this bill, or alternatively, is there a developer that would want to tackle this project (optimized for our vehicle center screen)?

2. MorrisonHiker

MorrisonHiker S 90D 2018.24.1

3. CurrentRide

CurrentRide Member

Thanks, I will try it. I wasn't even aware of this trip planner, usually using evtripplanner instead. Does A Better Routeplanner take elevation change into it's calculations?

4. MorrisonHiker

MorrisonHiker S 90D 2018.24.1

Yes. You can even click on the route once it had been generated and see the elevation profile. This thread will probably help: A Better Routeplanner