Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Well, that was fast

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Placed an order for an S (Blue on black with 19's) on 9/18, Sunday with an EDD for Nov. - February 2023. Received a text message on 9/20, Tuesday that the car will be built and delivered in September. At this point, I got all my ducks in a row in the Tesla app.

Now on 9/22, Thursday, I just received my VIN and should be ready for delivery by this weekend.

This will be my 3rd Tesla and the past 2 was either within 2/3 weeks and 3 months. This current one is within a week.

Attachments

• B20A79DD-747A-425A-B6D3-02CE87665D08.jpeg
    B20A79DD-747A-425A-B6D3-02CE87665D08.jpeg
    339.2 KB · Views: 130
Wow, I put in an order on July 1 for the LR, have a delivery window of Dec-Feb, and have not heard back yet. I ordered a white one. I wonder if color plays a role. I suspect white is the most popular because of the cost. I plan to do a vinyl wrap.

Wow, I put in an order on July 1 for the LR, have a delivery window of Dec-Feb, and have not heard back yet. I ordered a white one. I wonder if color plays a role. I suspect white is the most popular because of the cost. I plan to do a vinyl wrap.
There are 7 Pearl White Model S Dual Motor AWDs in stock in the US right now according to the EV-CPO site, all without FSD and then 4 with FSD

For example

Find 'em here

• Helpful
Reactions: pilotSteve
There are 7 Pearl White Model S Dual Motor AWDs in stock in the US right now according to the EV-CPO site, all without FSD and then 4 with FSD

For example

Find 'em here

A bunch of red/cream too.

But a lot more than I'm asking for mine...

😉

Available or not, my delivery date has not been advanced. I wonder if it is a function of where one is in the country. Perhaps on the west coast it takes longer (Camas is a suburb of Portland, OR). I actually work in Baltimore, MD (it is complicated). I finally managed to wrangle a test drive here in Baltimore on 10/17. I am not sure I want delivery in Baltimore for practical reasons, but will ask and report back.