Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

West Chester, OH-Looking for Tesla to pick us up after our wedding

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm a Model 3 reservation holder (hopefully configuring mine this fall) and I am getting married on Saturday, June 23. My fiancee and I talked about different ideas for traveling from the reception to our hotel and one idea we both loved was to be picked up in a Tesla. I wanted to see if any Tesla owners in the area would be interested in picking the two of us up from our reception and driving us to our hotel (~6 miles away)? I can provide further details if you are interested in helping us with our special day, I am of course willing to pay for your time.

Reactions: lightfoot3b
That's an awesome idea. Are you looking for any model of Tesla, or would you prefer the Model X.

Personally I think the Model X would be better for this as you'd have the falcon wing doors, which look awesome and would also be very functional for getting in the vehicle in wedding attire.

You're rather close to the Tesla store in Cincy, so if you don't get an owner to help you out....maybe someone at the store could do it.

We would prefer the X, and I agree that the Falcon Wing Doors would make it easier for her to get in with the dress. I do think a Model S or Model 3 would also work.

I like your idea of getting in touch with someone at the Blue Ash store, I'll likely do that if someone isn't able to help out. Thanks for the reply!

That's an awesome idea. Are you looking for any model of Tesla, or would you prefer the Model X.

Personally I think the Model X would be better for this as you'd have the falcon wing doors, which look awesome and would also be very functional for getting in the vehicle in wedding attire.

You're rather close to the Tesla store in Cincy, so if you don't get an owner to help you out....maybe someone at the store could do it.