Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

West Coast Deliveries passed the 4-8 week promise window

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I ordered on May 5th, they promised end of June and I still so not even have a VIN. I have tried calling reps, texting back, Tesla Chat and still nothing. I see possible others on the spread sheet still in my same boat, but I wonder if they just quit filling out the spread sheet once they got their car.

Maybe it really does depend on configuration. If you’re flexible try having them match you to a car they have on the lot now not claimed. I am in Simi Valley CA, so close to their Burbank location.

I ordered MY Red/Black Performance with PUP upgrades back in March 2020. They matched me once in early June and I pushed it off and once again mid June... where I pushed it off asking to be matched anytime after July 10th due to me be in the middle of a refinance.

This past Sunday I popped into the Topanga Showroom and had my advisor there do a search for a MY Red or White non performance, as with the price drop 10K did not seem worth it for the extra speed. He was able to get me a Red LR AWD black interior, tow hitch, and 20” induction wheels. I pick up Saturday because we work all week. It’s worth a shot having them look if you’re a bit flexible in color or options.

Reactions: slamper