Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What 'accessories' are included in current (2020) Model X delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You can add the windshield mesh sunscreen to that list (the one that goes above your head while driving).
There is no frunk mat.
I just bought a 2017 100D MX and I’ve gotta tell ya, I was really bummed that I didn’t get the sunshade included. Hard to believe the previous owner wouldn’t put that back in the car before trading it in. I see that as being VERY useful in the summer (especially while parked). I saw one for sale on eBay before I bought my car and almost grabbed it “just in case” but didn’t. For some reason, Tesla doesn’t offer the front one for sale on the website.

We do.

My 2020mx also came with a coffee machine, a shower, a James Bond like oil dispenser against tail-gaiting assholes in BMW's and space-X booster rockets in the Falcon Wing doors, aiding in flying over traffic jams.
Now THAT should make you jealous...
Useful thread! I'm expecting my new Model X here in Germany next week. It's "new" inventory, but with 7000 km and €21,000 discount, so I expect it was used as a demo car. All the more reason to double-check that everything that should be included is actually there.

Does anybody know how this list differs in Europe? Should a hazard triangle, first aid kit, and safety vests be included? Obviously the tow hitch is different (but should still be included), and the Mode 2 charger is different (but again, should be included).

Will get my new X in 3 weeks, in Switzerland, is the tow hitch now standard ornate in Europe?

Thanks,