TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

What Apps do you find useful

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by PonoBill, May 28, 2014.

1. PonoBill

PonoBill Member

This is a roundabout way to rediscover the name of a mileage app I recall someone mentioning here. What I'm looking for is an iPad app that gives a reasonable estimate of the actual miles consumed in traveling to a location over hills and through traffic. I'm sure someone will pop in and tell me what that is.

In the larger sense thhough, I'm interested in knowing what other apps people find useful. My wife and I both have iPhones and iPads, but I'm considering an android phone because there's a water-resistant Galaxy. I'm an avid surfer, SUP racer, windsurfer, etc. and while lifeproof cases and second-layer bags keep my iPhone alive, they don't keep it happy. I've had to do repair work.

2. Liz G

Liz G P03056

Are you specifically looking for apps to help you road trip or any android apps?

3. Chipper

Chipper Active Member

The app you might be looking for is evtripplanner.com which I am using to plan my trip out to Tesla Connect in July. Plugshare.com is another that is invaluable. Those are my two favorites.

4. mibaro2

mibaro2 Member

I've heard evtripplanner is quite good...( but not useful in Canada. Hoping it will be one day).