Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What Apps do you find useful

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is a roundabout way to rediscover the name of a mileage app I recall someone mentioning here. What I'm looking for is an iPad app that gives a reasonable estimate of the actual miles consumed in traveling to a location over hills and through traffic. I'm sure someone will pop in and tell me what that is.

In the larger sense thhough, I'm interested in knowing what other apps people find useful. My wife and I both have iPhones and iPads, but I'm considering an android phone because there's a water-resistant Galaxy. I'm an avid surfer, SUP racer, windsurfer, etc. and while lifeproof cases and second-layer bags keep my iPhone alive, they don't keep it happy. I've had to do repair work.

This is a roundabout way to rediscover the name of a mileage app I recall someone mentioning here. What I'm looking for is an iPad app that gives a reasonable estimate of the actual miles consumed in traveling to a location over hills and through traffic. I'm sure someone will pop in and tell me what that is.

In the larger sense thhough, I'm interested in knowing what other apps people find useful. My wife and I both have iPhones and iPads, but I'm considering an android phone because there's a water-resistant Galaxy. I'm an avid surfer, SUP racer, windsurfer, etc. and while lifeproof cases and second-layer bags keep my iPhone alive, they don't keep it happy. I've had to do repair work.
The app you might be looking for is evtripplanner.com which I am using to plan my trip out to Tesla Connect in July. Plugshare.com is another that is invaluable. Those are my two favorites.