Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What battery cells are in the 2023 M3 LR?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So it seems the LG battery in the 2024 model 3 performance is slower to charge, dishes out less power, and has a smaller battery pack. (79kwh vs 82kwh. )

Do we know if the LG battery has less longevity, or degrades quicker. ?

I was thinking of buying one here in Canada, but honestly, the less HP, and smaller battery with no price difference kind of makes me want to not order this anymore.
Completely agree bud. Live in GTA and have a 22’ M3 LR boost and was all set for ordering a gorgeous red/black M3P…then saw the hp diff, lesser battery …total turn off.

I’d like to see a head to head on Pano vs LG real world.

Once again the bastard child 51st state …quite insulting to pay more and receive less from a global company that makes batteries literally next door vs across the world?

Reactions: M109Rider
Completely agree bud. Live in GTA and have a 22’ M3 LR boost and was all set for ordering a gorgeous red/black M3P…then saw the hp diff, lesser battery …total turn off.

I’d like to see a head to head on Pano vs LG real world.

Once again the bastard child 51st state …quite insulting to pay more and receive less from a global company that makes batteries literally next door vs across the world?
It’s not quite so bad....for example you will pay the same amount of dollars as a US driver for FSD subscription...despite the currency not being equal....so, swings and roundabouts